Monday 13 January 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing....

This post previously appeared on 1st December, 2006

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ladies & Gentlemen, introducing...



...Princess Mountjoy.

I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to each of you who have left me kind comments over the past few days ~ it sounds corny, but having such good will from people I haven't (yet) met, and are so far away from, is just great.

I'm tied up getting Heir and Spare to school through the middle of next week, but will try to get some more pictures, and a story or two, up over the weekend (God only knows, The Countess is giving me plenty of material...)

But till then, I'm going to keep on enjoying the endorphin high I am still on, and savouring these special moments with my placid little baby girl.

Thanks again everyone!


Oh, in case you forgot what she looks like (!), here's another photo:


Mountjoy

No comments: